Foodie Fest Encinitas Nosh North County Gourmet Restaurant Tasting
- Access to Nosh North County at Foodie Fest Encinitas featuring gourmet tastes from 30 of the best restaurants and artisanal food purveyors in North County San Diego.
- Pick up wristbands for the gourmet food tasting at the Festival Will Call Booth.
Ultimate Foodie VIP Package for Two
- Access to Nosh North County featuring gourmet tastes from over 30 of the best restaurants in North County San Diego
- VIP Farm-to-Table Dinner at the Coral Tree Farm in Encinitas featuring Barnwell Shift in concert, a cocktail reception, an optional pre-dinner farm tour, a four course tasting menu, Meritage Wine Market wines, craft beers, a dessert table, coffee service, a free gourmet goodie gift bag, a live art auction of Erik Skoldberg’s work and an artistic, succulent centerpiece auction
- Two nights lodging, May 20 and May 21, at the Best Western Inn & Suites at Moonlight Beach walking distance from the beach (includes free Wi-Fi and continental breakfast, one room, double occupancy)
Foodie Fest Passport Program Card
- Enjoy 15% at participating restaurants and companies for a period of six months from May 1, 2016 through October 31, 2016. Discounts exclude alcohol and are not valid with any other special offer, holidays or carry-out orders.
- Participating restaurants: 608 Mission, Angel’s Salumi & Truffles, Cheryl’s Caramels, Living Tea Brewing Company, The Lumberyard Tavern, Masters Kitchen and Cocktail, Mission Ave Bar and Grill, Nibble Chocolate, Oceanside Museum of Art (museum store), Panca Peruvian Cuisine & Rotisserie, Petite Madeline Bakery & Bistro, The Privateer Coal Fire Pizza, Privateer Marketplace & Wine Bar, Real Bar & Bistro, Season & Pop BBQ Cafe, Tasting Room Del Mar, That Boy Good Southern BBQ Joint, The Whet Noodle, Wrench & Rodent Seabastropub
Encinitas Foodie Fest 2016 T-Shirts printed locally with eco-friendly inks
- Women – S, M, L – Aqua or Black in Scoop or V
- Men – S, M, L, XL, XXL – Black